Your All New VMC
Closed Bridge-Style Vertical Machining Center
- 4 Unique Design High Speed VMC
- 5 Times the Structural Rigidity of a C-Frame
- 51" of Y-Axis Travel
Cutting Edge Technology
"Gang Type" GT Series Tool Machining Center
- 4 Axis Simultaneous Controls (X/Y/Z/C)
- 24 Tool Holder
- Turning Diameter of 60mm
"Top Turn" CNC Turning Centers
- Swings Exceeding 94 inches
- Center Distances to 98 feet
- Custom Lathe to Suit All Needs
For nearly 25 years, Amera-Seiki has supplied high-quality CNC Machine Tools to customers across North America.
With more than 2,500 installations under our belt and a 90 percent repeat customer rate, Amera-Seiki provides the experience and professional service you need.
Cutting Edge of CNC Machine Tool Technology
Amera-Seiki is proud to introduce a new and exciting type of Vertical Machining Center (VMC) that is unlike any other in the world.
Our new closed-bridge style high speed VMC provides five times the structural rigidity you’ll find in a typical ‘C’ frame design. Further, the Amera-Seiki bridge style VMC offers the following advantages:
- 51" of Y-axis travel
- Weighs 33% more than a traditional VMC
- Provides high stability during heavy cutting and high speed conditions
- Requires a smaller footprint - 25% less - because the table doesn’t move in X-axis, our table only moves in Y axis
Amera-Seiki offers an extensive line of CNC turning and milling machines and we stand behind and service everything we sell.
Quality Service & Support
Our nationwide network of Amera-Seiki dealers offer a highly skilled, local source of service and support.
We also send factory-trained technicians from our Midwest headquarters to assist whenever and wherever needed. Rest assured with Amera-Seiki that wherever you are, we provide qualified engineers to meet all your service needs.